Full or Part Time Jeweler/Maker
Voted “Best Place for Jewelry” in the Chippewa Valley… we are hiring!
We are looking for a creative and ambitious individual to join our team of jewelry makers as our business continues to grow! This role provides the opportunity to learn hands-on skills in the art industry and work with a team of creative individuals. As a maker, you will create handmade, high quality jewelry that you are proud to share with our nation-wide customer base.
- Candidate has previous experience or interest in art, design, crafting, hand tools, or metalwork (preferred)
- Able to focus + work in a repetitive production setting
- Detail oriented with great hand/eye coordination and ability to work consistently with precision
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Friendly personality towards customers
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills
- Use care when working with tools and equipment
- Produce jewelry for wholesale and retail orders (forging, soldering, bezel setting, wire wrapping, sawing, forming skills)
- Repair jewelry
- Report inventory of materials
- Collaborate with team of creatives
- Weld permanent jewelry for our Permanent Bracelet/Anklet Bar
- On the job training for jewelry production and tools
- Paid time off
- Employer matched retirement benefits after 6 months of employment
- Store discount
- Opportunities for growth include promotions towards managerial/leadership positions
- Full-Time: 32-40 hours per week
- Part-Time: 15-20 hours per week
Salary: Based on experience
About Token and your application
Token is a lifestyle jewelry brand, founded on inspired design by Eau Claire native, Sarah Willger, in 2005. What began as a part-time passion has now grown into a dynamic and evolving local business. Each piece of Token Jewelry is handmade and showcased in our Eau Claire, WI studio + showroom currently located in downtown Eau Claire's W. Grand Historic District. Our team is eager to welcome more individuals to our ever growing business.
When submitting a resume to us, please include a cover letter, telling us about yourself, your background and most importantly why you're interested in the opportunity to work with us. We're looking forward to meeting you!
Apply by sending resume + cover letter to email@example.com with subject: Resume and the position you are applying for.